Thursday 24 May 2012

:: Me, Myself & My Life ::

Hello everybody!

You do not know too much about me, I’ll introduce you to it! My name is Nurul Atika Bte Mahat. Which bring the meaning of cahaya, pemurah, bersih, berani and yang murni. This year I was 21, I am in my second semester of Business Administration in Human Resources at Uitm Kampus Bandaraya Melaka. In this memo, I am going to tell you little bit about my background, interests, and my goals.

 I live at Johor since I was small. I was born in a small village called Felda Kemelah. It is located at Segamat, Johor. I spent my first 21 years of life in Segamat. But then I go to hostel to further my studies. My primary school name SKLKTP Kemelah, then my secondary school name Sek. Men. Keb. Dato’. Bentara Dalam then I move to Sek. Men. Teknik Kota Tinggi.

I like hanging out with my friends. We go for window shopping, watch movie, go vacation together and many more activities. By that, I hanging out with my friend, I can releases tension with them. My goals is that I can get  Dean List every semester in my studies and I can get better job to help my family. That’s all that I can share with all my readers, thanks for your attention…

tarraaa ! 
this is me ! hehe

that's all !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment